Live Fruitfully ~ Heal Your Body & Life ~ Faith, Food & Forgiveness
Would you like to live fruitfully and experience more vibrant health, joy, and mental / emotional freedom and peace?
- Do you deal with fatigue, mood swings, digestive issues, cravings, addictions, and/or other nagging physical symptoms?
- Do you experience mental cloudiness, lack of focus, low motivation, poor memory, negative mental/emotional ruts and/or heightened stress & anxiety that is diminishing your quality of life?
- Maybe your main challenge is overcoming hypersensitivities, including low self-esteem, low self-worth, emotional reactions that seem out of control, or continually second guessing and doubting yourself?
- Would you like to find a way to overcome your particular package of symptoms, while avoiding prescription drugs?
Live Fruitfully ~ Enter through the narrow gate
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it." ~Matthew 7:13-14
Hi, my name is Tracy. Welcome to my website!
If you answered yes to any of the above, don't worry. You are not alone! I've been through it all, and more! These issues get old! And, when too many of them add up, it can be a challenge just to get through each day.
I created Live Fruitfully to help others who, like myself, hunger to live a healthy, joy-filled, purposeful and fruitful life, yet feel continually held back by ongoing nagging physical issues, challenging emotions, and debilitating mental ruts.
Live Fruitfully focuses on faith, food, and forgiveness.
These 'cornerstones' have helped me totally transform my life!
My FAITH keeps my focus on God. When I seek God first in ALL I do, I live fruitfully. My own plans led me down crooked paths and into dead ends.
The right FOOD has helped me heal many lifelong health issues. Our simple, delicious Meats & Sweets Diet is so enjoyable, it's sustainable! And it keeps me out of the doctors offices!
FORGIVENESS is liberating. When we forgive others, God forgives us. This can greatly lighten our load, help us sleep better, and see life through new lenses.
Through Faith, the right foods, and forgiveness, I experience FREEDOM.
FREEDOM is achieved when we are obedient to God's laws and ways. God is Ultimate Reality or the Word; God is Universal Truth.
My lifelong driving force has been to free myself, and to seek truth. I never expected it to lead me to becoming a Christian. Yet, thank God it did!
I now have the tools and genuine power to overcome my past, and free myself of false beliefs, old emotional wounds, debilitating insecurities, and unrealistic expectations. I ~praise God ~ am finally on the narrow path that leads to life. A fruitful life now, and richly blessed eternal life to come.
"Be still & know that I am God" ~Psalm 46:10
Whatever cornerstone(s) may be weak in your life, you can take steps now to build a more solid foundation and fruitful life.
Below is an outline of articles according to each category. Be sure to subscribe, and check back often as more e-books, recipes, meal plans, and faith-based lifestyle inspiration continues to be added.
Live Fruitfully Menu of Articles & Services
Psalm 1:1-3 sums up the key to live fruitfully:
"How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked,
Nor stand in the path of sinners,
Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!
But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And in His law he meditates day and night.
He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season. And its leaf does not wither;
And in whatever he does, he prospers."
You were chosen to go and bear fruit! ~ John 15:16
MAP to Live Fruitfully
Ready to Live Fruitfully? Here's How To Get Started
- EAT WHOLE FRESH FOODS! Read Meats & Sweets A High Vitality Diet; Check out Meat & Fruit Centered Meal Ideas and recipes. Or read the basics: Foods to Enjoy / Foods to Avoid / Best fat loss diet plan
- GET FIT! We recommend smart and effective body weight resistance training.
- PRAY! A sincere desire to connect, to know, and to be guided will be answered! Pray, have patience; listen, and have faith!
- FORGIVE (Look for my new article on forgiveness here. In the mean time you can read my forgiveness series from my Strong Spirit Path blog, here.)
- REPENT! (Article to come. You may be interested in my call to repent and awaken, here, and why I got baptized, here.)
- Get Aligned with your Divine Operating System (DOS) and hold ALL thoughts captive to overcome inferior, default operating systems that WILL lead down the broad road that leads to destruction! This is the essential practice as a Christian, especially those new to the faith!
- CONNECT Connect with others already on the Christian path. Contact me with questions, or for Health Coaching, or Spiritual Mentoring, and look for my upcoming e-books, online courses and membership for group fellowship and support.
- SHOP Bibles, journals & historical books, books for emotional healing, and top recommended supplements, PLUS Live Fruitfully Kitchen Shop; Christian crosses & specialty gifts, and Live Fruitfully Store ~ Christian tees, mugs and made in the USA wall plaques with inspired verses.
- CLEAN UP! Clean & organize your home. A decluttered home is a happy home, and a clearer mind!
- CULTIVATE THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." ~ Galatians 5:22-23
"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for apart from Me you can do nothing." ~John 15:5
God created us to be healthy, strong and fruitful, not weak, immobile, confused or unproductive. We are meant to experience peace, love and joy, not anger, fear or hate. While dietary changes, and natural remedies can be very helpful, ultimately God is the healer, and your faith is the conduit to receiving the healing.
Our greatest obstacle (or adversary) is the resistant, obstinate nature of our mind / ego, or what I refer to as the SOS (article to come.) It does not want to be subservient to anything!
"Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be." ~Romans 8:6
"The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light." ~ Matthew 6:22
Jul 12, 21 08:35 PM
Connect with nature to attune your energy and help you feel more grounded, clear, and at peace.
Jul 12, 21 08:11 PM
The fruit of the Spirit may be the BEST nourishment to living a high vitality, fruitful life!
Jul 12, 21 07:15 PM
Meats and Sweets ~ A High Vitality Diet (available on Kindle) is an energizing blend of complementary foods that rev up metabolism & optimize health.